And so, the world welcomes 2011, with new dreams and resolutions.
While i felt lucky to have just celebrate my silver jubilee as an earthling recently, I think things around me had changed and I’ve changed dramatically as well. Looking back..Man, 2010 had been quite a journey though it was really a short one.
I consider myself lucky and grateful, as most of the resolutions for 2010 had been realised, though only a couple of them which i can recall.
First, of course i manage to get myself a steady job and income. Though most of my time in 2010 i’d spent during my job, i guess things are getting better as i progressed towards the end of my housemanship this year; which i am looking forward!
Second, i manage to get a new car. Not my dream car yet, but at least it’s my top favourite which is within my grasp of cash.
Third, i manage to also get myself my new brand DSLR which i’ve dream for since my Uni days. Canon 550D with 185mm lens! Not bad for an amatuer though, to start with.
Fourth, of course i manage to have my beloved onesss around me always to support me for what i am doing everyday.
For 2011, with a new year, comes more new resolutionsss;
1. I wanna have more TIME for myself – utilizing my new camera, more time studying, travelling.
2. I wanna have more good control of my temper – for 2010 had really moulded me to be a grumpy person, i think gotta be myself back this new year. Perhaps enrolling myself to some anger management tutorials?
3. I wanna pass Part A MRCS – i think i can’t be just saying ‘hope’ to pass, instead ‘wanna’ is the word. At least something to drive myself updated with the knowledge.
4. I wanna travel overseas, and have a really wonderful trip – i guess its time for me to get myself outta here awhile to have a break. Its time isnt’t it… probably Europe?
5. I wanna save more money – for 2010 being too excited for first year getting paid and salary, those hard-earned money are nowhere today. Neither in my pocket, and my bank acc. It can’t be vapourized rite. At least, more money for my some minute investments which i’ve eyed for.
6. I wanna learn piano – 26 years old to start piano sounds like 84 years old partying in Zouk, but I dun wanna look back 30 yrs later again n say, hey, i should had started that. Never too late, hehe.
I think i better keep it at 5 first, before dwelling into more. Let’s hope things goes well and smooth for this whole new year, as well as u peeps.
HAPPIE NEW YEAR 2011 =)